Monday, June 8, 2009

maybe mama needs to be knocked out...

...and daddy needs to be euthanized; not leaving your infant in a hot car is parenting 101. This was the scene at El Cerrito BART yesterday.



While driving to my parents' East Bay home after work I noticed several news helicopters hovering overhead. My dad complained about the noise all the way through dinner. It wasn't until much later that I learned at about the time I was parking in front of their house an infant was being pronounced dead less than a mile away; a victim of his own parents and their negligence.

It would seem that it's not a good time to be a kid in the East Bay. At around 5am on Sunday a 2 year old and a 6 year old were both shot in Berkeley and on Friday a 2 year old was shot in Vallejo.


Won't somebody please think of the children?

Please??

~Z

No comments: